If you or your family are in urgent need of assistance, please use the information below.
In case of emergency, call 9-1-1.
For urgent food and hunger needs, call 3-1-1 or visit a food pantry near you.
For temporary housing assistance, call 3-1-1 or visit a location.
For shelter, call 3-1-1 or visit a location.
For mental health or substance abuse help, call 800-543-3638.
For domestic violence services, call the Domestic Violence Hotline at 800-621-4673 or call/visit a Family Justice Center.
- NYC will accept Section 8 applications for first time in 15 years.
- Mayor Adams to Relieve Over $2 Billion in Medical Debt for Hundreds of Thousands of Working-Class New Yorkers
- NYC 2024 Summer Youth Employment Program Application now available
- Communications Director Job Opportunity
- Get ready for an invigorating experience
- Community Op-Ed: Back to School
How may we help
|Tell us how can help