If you or your family are in urgent need of assistance, please use the information below.
In case of emergency, call 9-1-1.
For urgent food and hunger needs, call 3-1-1 or visit a food pantry near you.
For temporary housing assistance, call 3-1-1 or visit a location.
For shelter, call 3-1-1 or visit a location.
For mental health or substance abuse help, call 800-543-3638.
For domestic violence services, call the Domestic Violence Hotline at 800-621-4673 or call/visit a Family Justice Center.
- New York law now allows affirmations instead of notarizations in civil cases
- U.S. to roll out ‘paperless visa’ as it successfully completes pilot program
- Drivers to pay up to $15 toll to drive in New York City
- New York City Congestion pricing to begin in April 2024, MTA announce
- New York to begin automated speeding tickets on I-87 and I-84 work zones
- $5000 Scholarship for High School Seniors – Application is now open
How may we help
|Tell us how can help|