If you or your family are in urgent need of assistance, please use the information below.
In case of emergency, call 9-1-1.
For urgent food and hunger needs, call 3-1-1 or visit a food pantry near you.
For temporary housing assistance, call 3-1-1 or visit a location.
For shelter, call 3-1-1 or visit a location.
For mental health or substance abuse help, call 800-543-3638.
For domestic violence services, call the Domestic Violence Hotline at 800-621-4673 or call/visit a Family Justice Center.
- Getting SustainabilityDone
- Summer Rising:A Free Program for Grades K Through 8
- USCIS opens new immigration Centers to help ease back log of cases
- Mayor Eric Adams’ Community Op-Ed: Helping Working Families Access Child Care
- Crime Continues to Go Down in NYC – Mayor Eric Adams
- House Democrats propose bill to grant amnesty to millions of immigrants
How may we help
|Tell us how can help|