New York City Hiring Clean Up Corps For The Summer. Earn Up to $20.00 Per Hour
The City is hiring up to 1,000 paid interns across the 5 Boroughs. These interns will work 40hrs a week with an hour for lunch and will last a minimum of 8 weeks with some positions lasting up to 6 months. There are Indoor and Outdoor Beautification Interns.
For Indoor Position, Responsibilities Include:
- Keeping Interior of buildings and property in clean and orderly condition
- Performing routine maintenance activities and minor repair work
- Painting and Cleaning of Building Interior
- Interior Deep Cleaning including sweeping, mopping, scrubbing disinfecting, and vacuuming floors.
- Indoor painting of walls and facilities
- Litter Removal, and maintaining general and surrounding areas
- Garbage Removal and Recycling
For Outdoor Positions, responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Keeping Exterior of Building and Property Clean and in orderly condition
- Tending Community Garden – mowing lawns, trimming trees, and shrubs, planting flowers and vegetables.
- Keeping Green Spaces Clear of Debris and Litter
- Beautifying Public Spaces, Power wash sidewalks, outdoor painting
- Cleaning, sweeping, mopping, litter removal, and maintaining sites and surrounding areas.
- Ensuring cleanliness of sidewalks in front of businesses
- Cleaning Community Murals
If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, and helping keep New York City clean and beautiful, please send an email to CSM@hra.nyc.gov. You may also visit https://www1.nyc.gov/site/dep/about/job-opportunities.page
Also, please feel free to share the information with your friends, family, and networks.
1 thought on “New York City Hiring Clean Up Corps For The Summer. Earn Up to $20.00 Per Hour”
Hi! I just want to offer you a huge thumbs up for your excellent information you have right here on this post. I’ll be coming back to your website for more soon.
Comments are closed.